Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh, Darlin' I...I Can't Get Enough of Your Blog, Baby...

Now you will be humming that tune all night long. No, no, you can thank me later, it's cool.

I have some things that I cannot get enough of. Blogging has become one of them, but there are others. I would like to list some of those things here, if you don't mind...Well, I don't really care if you mind or not. It's MY blog:

1. Fage Greek Yogurt. Pronounced Fay-yeh (I think pronouncing it fag-ee is more fun, if not especially politically correct), I like the version with strawberries. The strawberry goop is portioned away from the actual yogurt so you can add as much or as little as you like. I like to add it all, cause I am a glutton like that. The yogurt is so creamy and rich, it's almost like eating Cool Whip right from the tub. I eat it (the yogurt, not Cool Whip) everyday for breakfast. It only has 120 calories and 17 carbs. Try it. I promise you will like it, and if you don't I will eat your leftovers (again with the gluttony), as long as you don't have any active cold sores.

2. L'Oreal Skin Genesis Deep Action Night Complex. I work for *whisper-whisper, mumble-mumble*, so I have access to the very finest (and most expensive) skin care products in the world. I have tried many of them. Through the grace of genetics, I have very sensitive and youthful skin (that's right, hate me later), and most of the fancy-schmancy products are too intense...they just make me look red and scary. The L'Oreal is not only very gentle, it has visibly diminished my pores and has given me smoother and more supple looking skin. I am not making this up. L'Oreal is giving me no freebies, although they can, if they would like, but they almost wouldn't even need too...this stuff only costs $17 at Target. Amazing.

3. Tweezerman Tweezers. I am obsessed with the care and grooming of my eyebrows. Quite frankly, I am obsessed with the care and grooming of your eyebrows, too. Go get some of the angled Tweezerman Tweezers. STAT.

4. Yoga Toes. Yoga toes are these crazy looking silicone toe dividers (for lack of a better description), that forcibly separate your toes to help improve circulation in your feet and legs, and reduce the dreaded (and nasty) hammer-toe effect that comes from wearing towering high-heeled shoes all day, like I do. I, however, do not suffer from hammer-toe. I wear my Yoga Toes religiously, plus, I have nice feet. I am sure that when I am 60, 70 or 80 my feet will look like the cloven hoof of the Devil...but by then I simply will not care. My vanity plans to leave me by age 45...I know this, she told me so. Until then, we are BFF!

5. Johnny Depp. He is just fine in every movie he is in. I am not sure that this placement in my list isn't somehow influenced by the fact that I am watching Chocolat right now, but who really cares...It's Johnny Depp! I love Edward Scissorhands, all of the Pirates of the Carribean movies, Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow...You name it. I even quite like Corpse Bride, and that was just his voice. To be honest, though, I have been living and would continue to live without him if required to do so. So, scratch number 5 then. Erase it from your mind...You are getting sleepy...Give me all your money...

6. Bacon. Really, there isn't much more I can add to that. I can't get enough bacon.

I hope that you have enjoyed my list of "favorite things", such as it is. I may not be Oprah, but I hope that you will give some of these things a go, I think you will be quite pleased with them! Especially bacon. You are gonna LOVE bacon!!

No comments: