Saturday, August 23, 2008

An Amazing Loss for Words

Wow. I am having one of those very, very rare moments where I have lost the words to what I would like to say.

It's probably for the best though. I don't want to get myself in trouble. Not really certain that what I would choose to say would cause me any real trouble, but occasionally, I like to think of others.



A song from the current playlist of my life. Lyrics are as follows:

Thank you for being such a friend to me...
Oh I pray a friend for life.
And have I ever told you how much you mean to me... Oh you're everything to me
I'm thinkin all the time how to tell what I feel
I'm contimplating phrases
I'm gazing at eternity I am floating in serenity.

And I am so lost for words...And I am so overwhelmed

Please don't go just yet...Can you stay a moment please?
We can dance together and we can dance forever
Under your stars tonight
We'll live and breathe this dream
Close your eyes but don't dream too deep and please pass me some memories
But I fall you're underneath a thousand broken hearts
Carried by a thousand broken wings
A thousand broken wings

God, I love Flyleaf.

No comments: