Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow! This is great!

I am so excited to bring my blog to Blogger.  What an awesome forum for my crap.  It's kinda like a sad garage sale, where you put your old stuff out there for strangers to pick over and discard, all the while trying to get the old woman in the housecoat to stop haggling the price on a 25 cent paperback book (that you probably borrowed/stole from someone else, anyway).  I am in awe of the amazing therapeutic power of blogging.  It just might be better than the surging rush of endorphins that course through my veins when I am shopping for shoes...Shopping for anything, for that matter...Oh, who am I kidding, it's not that great.  But it is pretty great.

Please enjoy some of my earlier blogs while I learn to navigate this blogging platform.  I promise to post new, fresh blogs for your perusal soon.  Unlike the goods at my most recent garage sale, these older blogs aren't used up and stained.  I am not offering them up to you like so much junky costume jewelry or used baby clothes.  No, these blogs are still in their prime, and virtually free of any offending odor.  I cannot say for certain their actual value, but I am NOT letting them go for anything less than 25 cents...So get off my lawn, housecoat lady!!  And take your damn cats with you!  Ugh...Neighbors!

No comments: