Friday, September 19, 2008

The One That Started it All

This is the blog that started it all. I posted it on May 31st, 2008. It is a short blog, and didn't even touch on the reason I wanted to start blogging in the first place. I enjoyed it so much, I started blogging almost every night thereafter. Subsequent blogs were more "revealing". As you can tell from this entry, I started this blogging nonsense on MySpace. I got so many visitors, I decided to move to a bigger forum. I am glad I did! This free therapy thing seems to be really working out for me. Who would have thought that blogging would help me get where I am right now. Who would have thought you would benefit from my blogging.

Originally blogged on 5/31/2008

Really.
I just need to go to bed and end this endless cycle of feeling exhausted. Yet, here I sit, with my third glass of wine watching my third episode of Penn & Teller's Bullsh*t. It does get increasingly interesting based on the amount you have had to drink, I must say...So, instead of going to bed, I am creating this MySpace profile. Will my life become somehow more glamorous? Shit, I hope so! I am in desperate need of additional glamour.

My 6 year old has fully mastered the art of parental manipulation, it's freaky. She and her partner-in-crime, Olivia, came up with a brilliant scheme to have asleep-over tonight...and what monster parent says "no" to a simple sleep-over, right? Yah, right. THEY ARE STILL AWAKE!!! The best part is, they will wake up at 6:15 in the morning, as if they got a solid 8-9 hours of sleep. Youth is so wasted on the young.

All I know is, in 10 years, she better NOT try having sex in the front yard underneath the tree, cause I am so ON TO THAT YOUNG LADY!!! Oh, sorry..Memories

No comments: